Beautiful Day For An On Location Shoot

Today me and my friend Rebecca decided to kill two birds with one stone and do a photoshoot, as we were walking her dog. 

For one of my university modules, my current brief entails concentrating purely on lighting. Currently, I have done one photo shoot in a studio environment with my talent and here are a few pictures below:












................................................................


The second part of my brief requires me to do an on location photo shoot - this is where today comes in. Due to the fact it was the warmest and nicest day of the year so far (and she had an hour lunch break) we decided to go to this abandoned building we had discussed to do the shoot and takes some pictures this afternoon. As we only had an hour (maximum) to do this photo shoot, I felt like I had a lot to pack in and therefore, managed to chop off my talents hands or feet in quite a few of my photographs. therefore, I was a little disappointed, however, I can now learn from my mistakes and make sure that I do not make this error again. Here are my contact sheets from the shoot and a few images that turned out alright:





...............................................................................
















Comments

Popular Posts