Festival Theme Portrait Shoot



Not going to lie, I have found it pretty difficult to find motivation to take photographs throughout the Summer holidays so far. However, today I decided to give myself a kick up the backside and actually do something with my day off work. 

One of my friends Shamie went to the Citadel Festival for her birthday and gave me the inspiration for a festival theme shoot. Due to the fact it was a last minute decision, I didn't really have the necessary props to make this a 'perfect' photo-shoot, however, we made do with what we have (plus I had the perfect model anyways to make up for this).

We ended up organising the photo-shoot in Irchester Country Park and although it was pretty busy, we found some good spots to undertake the shoot regardless. So here are a few pictures from today's shoot :)










Comments

Popular Posts