Debbie's Dogs

For some strange reason I was a bit anxious about this shoot; I have never done an animal one before so I didn't really know what to expect. In the past, I have been known to be allergic to dogs, so I was a little weary at first, but nothing an allergy tablet couldn't fix. However, once I got into this shoot, I thoroughly enjoyed it as Debbie's Jack Russell's were so well behaved and really easy to work with.



Anyway, before I ramble on too much...My friend from work Debbie is currently redecorating her house and she said what would be lovely to spouse up her new house with more photographs. I would say Debbie is quite an animal lover as she currently has a rabbit, two cats (Lola and Toby) and two dogs (Alfie and Oscar). She treasures all her animals but her dogs especially. We have been talking about this idea a while now and decide today was the day to take some photos for her.



You could tell during the shoot that Oscar didn't mind the camera at all and he was constantly posing for every shot. Considering Alfie is the eldest (aged 6) he was the most energetic so he was a little harder to catch; however, I do think I was able to capture some decent ones of them both in the end. Here are a few of my favourite from today's shoot. I'm hoping to go over again another day and get some pictures of herself with her dogs and possibly some of her cats too.










Comments

Popular Posts