Car Crash!

I'm not sure if anyone follows me on a regular basis, but I thought I should let you know why I haven't posted for a while. Unfortunately, on the 16th of January 2016, I was involved in a serious car accident. Fortunately, I only sustained three breaks in my right humorous, considering I was hit from behind at 70mph on the A14. 





I am extremely lucky to be here and am finally on the mend, after my operation back in February (which included 9 screws and 4 titanium plates). I probably have the best scar/survival wound anyone could ever have! Anyway I digress, due to the fact I have extended deadlines for my university course, I have decided to do one of my pieces on my recovery and express it through a variety of techniques. So I will try to keep my blog much more up to date from now on :)



Comments

Popular Posts